I so far have yet to be able to fully understand what it is about the French language that tickles my cravings to learn more about it, the beauty of the pronounciation and softness of it is great for anyone to help understand the romance so often associated with France and French people..
Although my French is certainly limited, to “J’emappelle, Rand D’Orazio, Com-an-t’appelle tu?” and only a small slew of other such words as of this writing, I can say it’s gracefulness is ever present and tends to stick.
I’ve been a Copyblogger Authority member for 2 months now, and it is the way to go learning about the no-nonsense details that go into marketing that is genuine, effective, and receptive to attention.
With outrageous examples to shed light onto and all the detail you’ll truly need in order to make it with copywriting and marketing, ask yourself this, will you actually execute on what you’ve learned from the program? As that’s the only true way in which to use it the best way. Of all the clutter associated with how to learn marketing, Copyblogger Authority is the way to go!!
07/2012 – Present, Independent learning
-Attended Hackademic Camp in San Francisco in October 2012, learning about how to validate alternative credentials, how education can be made better, finding and retaining mentors, networking, the power of accountability groups and surrounding yourself and your work with people that you WANT to work with.
-Online education used to further my knowledge about quality Internet Marketing and Copywriting from Copyblogger.com’s Authority membership package.
09/2011 – 06/2012, College of Southern Nevada
-A communications class helped sharpen my public speaking and writing skills in order to be more formally presentable to an audience during 2nd semester(01/2012 – 05/2012).
Adaptable human being capable of learning quickly and willing to do what is necessary to complete the given task.
Kennel Cleaner/Sign Holder, 03/2013 – 04/2013
Petland — 8800 W Charleston Blvd.
- Cleaned dirty dog cages as needed
- Fed the dogs specific 1/4, 1/2 and whole pound portions as needed
- Cleaned and fed numerous animals including birds, reptiles, hermit crabs and rodents
- Held a Petland advertising sign infront of Boca Park, also helping to direct customers to the location.
- Disposed of deceased rodents as necessary.
Sign Flipper, 11/2012 – 12/2012
Fusion Signs & Design — 680 Columbia Ave, Riverside, CA
- Flipped and spun a arrow-shaped sign for The Wellington(a Las Vegas-based real estate company) in order to give attention to the location.
Busser, 03/2012 – 06/2012
Onyx Restaurant at Bogey’s — 7770 W Ann Rd
- Assisted team members with serving food and drinks to customers.
- Helped to set up a banquet for 90 guests.
- Washed dishes and removed plateware from tables.
- Helped seat dining room chairs, tables and linens
- A team player
- Full of energy
- Quick at solving problems
There is a lot of potential with me, my versatility will take me places.